WELCOME TO BIRLA OPEN MINDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – INDORE
The Birla Open Mind schools provide a nurturing environment wherein young children feel loved, cared, secured, respected and valued. The school focuses on 4 C’s: Care, Co-operation, Collaboration and Courtesy. We believe that today’s children are tomorrow’s leaders!
Job Description »
- Teach, plans and executes the required curriculum
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents and other professionals on a regular basis
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to active student participation
- Maintain effective and efficient records/documents
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process
Desired Candidate Profile »
- Must have completed Bachelors of Education or any equivalent degree and graduate/post graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable With computer usage
- Open to learn.
For any job posting please send your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org