We request you to prepare yourself with the basic information provided on our school website before arriving for the Admission.
Checklist of documents to be submitted along with the Admission Form
1. 4 passport size coloured photographs of child
2. 1 album size photograph of child
3. 1 passport size photograph of mother, father and guardian
4. Self Attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate
5. Self Attested photocopy of Report Card of school last attended
6. Original Transfer Certificate
7. Copy of Adhar card of child
8. Copy of Passport and Visa (in case of foreign students)
Age criteria table- admission page
|Year of Birth||Class for Admission|
|Jan 2017- Dec 2017||Nursery|
|Jan 2016- Dec 2016||Kg 1|
|Jan 2015- Dec 2015||Kg 2|
|Jan 2014- Dec 2014||Class 1|
|Jan 2013- Dec 2013||Class 5|
|Jan 2012- Dec 2012||Class 9|
Important points to be noted
1. Admission will be considered provisional till all the required documents are submitted.
2. Admission is subject to availability of seats and as per final decision of admission
3. The parent will be responsible for all entries in the admission forms and its authenticity.
If false entries are detected on verification at any time, the same will lead to
disqualification of the admission.
4. Admission forms have to be duly signed by both the parents. In case of non-availability of
either of the parent,
a letter of approval has to be attached along with the form by the parent not signing the
5. Parents have to provide complete information pertaining to the student and their family. In
case of any health concerns-psychological or physical, it is the school’s right to know and
the parent’s duty to inform before hand, at the time of registration itself.
6. It is mandatory to fill in all the details asked in the form. Parents need to provide the
information regarding allergies to any food item for the student.